Legend: Law Firms (<100 emp) • Law Firms (>100 emp) • Governmental/Public Service • Law Schools • Corporate Legal
Working together as the largest hunger-relief network in the Commonwealth, Virginia’s seven regional food banks distributed 170 million pounds of food through 1,560 agency partners in 2020. Collectively, we serve approximately 1 million people on an annual basis.
Legal Food Frenzy (LFF) is an annual fundraising competition created in partnership with the Virginia Attorney General, the Young Lawyers Division (YLD) of the Virginia Bar Association, and the Federation of Virginia Food Banks.
The Winners Are Announced!
Statewide (Large Firms, 100+)
- Per Capita: Hirschler Richmond
- Total Giving: McGuireWoods Richmond
Corporate Legal Department:
- Per Capita & Total Giving: Smithfield Foods
Government and Public Service:
- Per Capita: King George County Attorney’s Office
- Total Giving: Prince William County Attorney’s Office
- Per Capita & Total Giving: Appalachian School of Law
- The Law Office of James Steele PLLC
Thank you all for your incredible support!